I'm famous!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Well, not quite. But this is my first time ever EVER on the news so forgive me for being a little overzealous. :P

The segment was short and sweet, only about 30 seconds. It's currently the top video on their website at wthr.com. No article yet, but maybe they will still post one. We need to send out revised press releases with pictures to all the media again, and maybe we'll still get more stories in print.

Do I look nervous? I was nervous. Very nervous. The reporter pulled up and I kept saying "Oh my gosh" over and over. I probably sounded like a loon. I did bomb one question -- I started to answer and then just said "uhhhhh, that's all I have for that one!" I wish they had shown some of my other comments. But oh well, I'm happy that we even got coverage at all!

Blogged by Making A Modern Family at 7:54 PM  

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You rock! Glad I finally have a place to spy on you. lol!

You didn't look nervous at all either:)

Sat Sep 08, 09:16:00 PM EDT

 
Melissa said...

OMG AHSDKJDHSKJHFDS

YOU WERE ON THE NEWS.

That's awesome. I'm proud of you :)

Sun Sep 09, 12:12:00 AM EDT

 
Anonymous said...

I think you did really well! I couldn't tell you were nervous. :)

Sun Sep 09, 06:01:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment