Just awesome.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I am back! I am tired, but so, so proud. We had 23 total attendees and I was SHOCKED when a Channel 13 reporter pulled up. I did an interview and it should be on the 6 o'clock news tonight. I'll post a link when I have it. He came shortly after we got there so he didn't get a shot of the full crowd, which is kind of a bummer. But I wasn't expecting any coverage at all, so I'll take what we can get!

We had a few people stop to voice their support, and also some asking why we were there. We were able to give them our hand-outs and they seemed supportive. After the event we took a paper that we had all signed in to the manager, to thank them for being supportive of our cause. So all in all, a huge success!

Thank you so much to all of you who came out. It really meant so much to me to have you all there to back this cause!

Here are a few pictures. The rest are on my Flickr, and another mama also got some with her camera so I'm waiting on those.







Blogged by Making A Modern Family at 2:32 PM  

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

that's awesome! I'll watch the news for you tonight! Congrats!

Sat Sep 08, 04:27:00 PM EDT

 
Keri said...

Can't wait for the link!! :) Sounds like a successful day. Congratulations.

Sat Sep 08, 04:52:00 PM EDT

 
louann said...

Sounds awesome! Something to be very proud about =) Congratulations!

Sun Sep 09, 09:41:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment