Sawyer Says

Wednesday, March 4, 2009



So there is a note circulating on Facebook for you to interview your toddler about yourself. It took Sawyer a minute to get the hang of it, but once he did, it was pretty funny.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Uhhhhh... this!

2. What makes mommy happy?
Uhhhhh.. I don't know! This!

3. What makes mommy sad?
Because you like candy. You're not having any babies. Grandma is having a baby. (Um, okay!)

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Like this... ahahahahahhahaa!

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
You growed bigger.

6. How old is your mommy?
I'm not your mommy, you're Beckett's mommy!

7. How tall is your mommy?
I don't know! This big, taller!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Um, nothing. Just working around and give me a kiss and going potty and laying down and resting on the couch and going to bed. That's a good thing. (So apparently he notices that I like to sleep. Ha.)

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Well, it's in my backpack and my Batman costume.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Nothing. Will you just do this for me, mommy?

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Playing with your sewing machine. You sew.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
I don't know. Okaygottagobye!

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Uh, nothing. (Thanks, kid!)

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
Dinner.

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
Um, just the girl baby! (Awwwww.)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mighty B!

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
We fly in the air like butterflies! Is that a good idea?

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Yeah yeah yeah yeah like that!

19. How are you and your mommy different?
Because we are friends.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because I'm just gonna eat you up!

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
The girl baby.

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
To the store.

Blogged by Making A Modern Family at 11:37 AM  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little kids are hilarious! That didn't make any sense and it was so cute!

Wed Mar 04, 12:13:00 PM EST

 
Rachel said...

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
The girl baby.

HAHAHAHAHA! I love this answer!

Man, he is his dad's clone!

Wed Mar 04, 07:22:00 PM EST

 

I love #9 {so funny!) and #20 is sweet!

What a fun little thing - I'm sure it will be fun for him to read that 20 years from now... haha!

Wed Mar 04, 11:46:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment