Me Via Flickr

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here's how it works....

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

me via flickr

1. What is your first name? Alicia
2. What is your favorite food? cheeseburgers.
3. What high school did you go to? Mooresville High School
4. What is your favorite color? pink.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Kat Von D
6. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? Japan
8. Favorite dessert? cupcakes!
9. What you want to be when you grow up? fulfilled.
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One Word to describe you. passionate
12. Where do you live? Indiana

Blogged by Making A Modern Family at 7:03 PM  

3 comments:

I've seen this on a lot of blogs... I think I may need to try it soon!

I'm a little confused as to why Diet Dr Pepper came up with a delicious looking cupcake? Did I miss something? haha.

Wed Mar 04, 11:50:00 PM EST

 

They're Diet Dr. Pepper cupcakes! I'm actually baking some right now, haha.

Thu Mar 05, 12:14:00 AM EST

 

I have a little something for you over on my blog - go check it out!

Thu Mar 05, 02:24:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment