Not Me! Monday

Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This will be a short list of confessions this week, because I have lots of work to do still tonight for Beckett's birthday tomorrow. I mean, I don't. ;)

Upon getting home from work today, my husband did not immediately need a beer because Sawyer did not put on my bra, declare that he was a girl, and no longer had a penis. I also did not laugh hysterically as this unfolded while at the same time saying, "I'm so sorry, dear!"

Tomorrow is not Beckett's birthday and I do not still need to sew his superhero cape that will be his present. I will not be up late tonight finishing it! I also do not still need to go to the store for supplies for his cupcakes.

And again, Beckett is not turning two years old tomorrow. He was just born and is still my tiny little squishy. *sniff*

Blogged by Making A Modern Family at 8:00 PM  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't have a penis
*snort* totally spitting water at that one!
Thanks for the laughs!!!
Alycia
Coloring Outside The Lines

Tue Mar 17, 12:06:00 AM EDT

 
Hyacynth said...

My husband would have needed a few beers had our toddler said the same thing!
Ah! Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Wed Mar 18, 04:26:00 PM EDT

 

Laughing out loud at the penis comment!

Thu Mar 19, 12:56:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment